The ambience of wrought iron.
If you like picket fence, this series is certain to have a style you desire. The Alton provides the ultimate in picket fence simplicity, certain not to hide your favorite flowers and shrubs. The Brighton includes an intermediate heightpicket for greater decor . . . and the Clayton offers a similar design with a full height picket. If you would like some flair, look at the unique Dalton Series. This family of styles is sturdy, economical, and provides the ambience of the old wrought iron fence.
The Dalton makes a wonderful backdrop for flowers or climbing plants. U.S. Patent No. D380,557
- Standard Height Options: 48″, 60″, or 72″
- Post Spacing Options: 6′ center-to-center
- Post Dimensions: 48″ High Fence = 4″ x 4″ x 72″
60″ High Fence = 4″ x 4″ x 96″
72″ High Fence = 4″ x 4″ x 108″
- Standard Post Depth: 48″ High Fence = 24″ Post Depth
60″ High Fence = 36″ Post Depth
72″ High Fence = 36″ Post Depth
- Standard Cap Style: 4″x4″ Traditional (External Flange)
- Horizontal Dimensions: 1 3/4″ Thick x 3 1/2″ Wide
- Picket Spacing/Picket Dem.: 2 1/8″ / 1″ x 1″
- Ground Clearance: 2″